- Intelligent voice navigation
- Incoming call voice prompt
- Bluetooth version: V3.0+EDR
- Supported profiles: HFP, A2DP, AVRCP
- Support 3.5 mm stereo audio input
- Operation Range: 10 meters
- Play time: up to 10 hours
- Talk time: 12 hours
- standby time: 200 hours
- Charging voltage: DC5V/500mA
- Charging port: Micro USB
- Charging time: 2.5 hours
- Speaker diameter: 30mm
- Built-in microphone support digital signal processing echo cancellation technology
- Battery capacity display, support iPhone , MI and all Android mobile phone(need to install app application software)
1Charging headphone(connect to PC or power adapter through USB cable)
Charging: please connect headphone to PC through attached USB cable(or optional USB charger). Red indicator is on while charge. Fully charge may take up to 2hours and a half. if the power is pretty low. You can also talk or listen to music when charge. Disconnect the headphone from charger when charging completed, then unplug the charger from AC outlet.
Battery status: you can read battery status directly on mobile phone screen by connecting headphone to phones like iPhone and MI. But for other Android mobile phone, app application software must be installed before reading. Red indicator flashes and alarm sounds to report the low battery.
Note: hold the charger when unplugging it from AC outlet instead of pulling power line.
Portable Media Player